Sunday, September 22, 2024

My Substack Summer

Highlights

☕ I read the most in the evening

💌 I subscribed to 5 new Substacks

📽️ I watched 140 minutes of video

❤️ I liked 4 posts

📜 I scrolled 11 meters in Notes

🕵️ I discovered 2 new posts via Notes

Top Substacks

Silver Bulletin by

Essays and analysis about elections, media, sports, poker, and all the other things I care about.

Top post this summer: We removed RFK Jr. from our model. But it didn’t hurt Kamala.

Beyond Euclid by

Beyond Euclid! A digital publication that brings you only the high-quality math and science stuff to ensure you are having a good week.

Top post this summer: Beyond Euclid - #133

Experimental 361 by

A continuation of the Experimental 361 blog and Twitter account, providing data visualisation and analysis of football.

Top post this summer: Squad churn: how recognisable will each team be this season?

Share your own Summer Recap

You can see your own summer recap in the Substack app. I’d love to see what you’ve been reading.

Get my Recap

Thanks for reading Risk Premium! Subscribe for free to receive new posts and support my work.



from Risk Premium https://ift.tt/dThBcpO
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment